Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Bad Day!

Yesterday was a very painful day for me and Keith. There was two major things that had happened and also would really have a major impact on my life.

I do not want to write this first part down but I really needed to remind myself of this incident to I will do it but I would not want to go into too much details, rather just vaguely mention it because I do not want to hurt anyone's feeling. I'll just mentioned the person as "A". I have always tried my very best in doing things to please "A" that I can, yet "A" is never seems happy. Everytime when things like this happened, the whole situation would looks as though I am always given the right to choose but I make the choice that is not in "A" favour then I am bound to get it badly..... mentally and physically too.... talk about abuse!!! (Doesn't this makes you think our of beloved country?)

I was just trying to teach "A" a lesson because I never liked being ordered and being bossed around (nobody does!) When I made my choice not offer my help to "A" because I wanted "A" to know what it takes for me to do the job. "A" tried to get the job done and was really unhappy about it. In the end when I tried to let "A" know that I faces the same helplessness when I am ordered to do the same job, I got battered!!!! and battered badly too!!!! Sigh! So much for a freedom of choice!!!!

The second major thing really breaks our hearts...... Last night I came to the restaurant on my sister's car. Keith was in the backseat with me, while Grandma sits in front. After my sister parked her car, I let Keith off the car and passed him to Grandma. I only let him go after Grandma have a good grip on him. Then I turned back to the car to take Keith's bag. I turned around and I saw Keith struggling to free himself of her grip. I guess he suddenly caught himself caught off balance when he manage to shrug off Grandma's hand and almost fell down onto the tar road face down.

Luckily Grandma caught him in time and he looked at me and cried out loud. So I picked him up and he kept hitting his chest too (the way of him telling me that he is scared) As we enter the restaurant, Elaine looked shocked and kept asking what is that on his face. To our horror, we saw this
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A 3 almost 4 inches red wound running from his eyebrow to his hair line diagonally across his forehead.


It is really sad indeed. I guess now our boy would now look like one of those characters off the Chinese fighting Man Hua 漫画 comic


8 comments:

Chinneeq said...

aiyo...so long the cut!

Anonymous said...

Aiyo...poor boy. Put some Neosporin cream on the cut..it will help with the healing and the scar will be less visible after that.

LittleLamb said...

how did that happened? if keith is just slipping off grandma's hand..does that mean his face hit the road??? anyway do take care. :)

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

POOR BOY!!! Luckily boy yah....my boy every week got new cuts & bruise also....sometimes we cannot help it cos they are so active. Don't worry, the cut doesn't look deep/ Just keep the area dry. Get well soon, little Keith :)

Sasha Tan said...

ouch! painful.. fast fast sapu vit E cream. *sayang balik keith*

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh no...........poor boy. so heart pain to see this :(

chanelwong said...

ouch....pain wor....poor boy

Anonymous said...

aiyoh, so sad to see that, and i understand how u feel. but its ok, its not deep, shdnt have scar on it..dont worry