Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

MBf Got 5 Again???!!!!

I've got some great news to share with you all here :)

I am in the running for the 37" LCD TV again this month, this month is the last 100 to be won. This time I am not in it alone, Elaine's BIL (Keith's Yee Cheong) is also in the running too. We both got our 3rd "5" on the night of 8th Sept. Will be keeping our fingers crossed and the announcement will only be out on the 10th Oct.

He have applied his card especially for this TV and he got his card on late August. So far I think he have spent more RM5,000 to get his three "5"s, while I got it totally on luck.

2 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Which you both all the best. What will you do with the 2nd LCD TV?

Tutiger said...

If we are luckt enuf to get it, we would either sell it to my BIL at half price (since his wedding is coming up soon), we could sell it off online or if Elaine decided to keep it then we can hang it in our room lor :P