Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Recovering on the 5th day

Yesterday halfway thru working I went back home in the evening to get our bridal photos
for my BIL to make some comparisons with my SIL's and brochures, in preparation of his. Upon reaching home I found Keith in his better composure, lying on the matress and playing with grandma. As soon as he sees me, he started whining already..... it was so bad that he woke up Nicole whom was sleeping nearby. I carried him around the house while searching for my 2 albums.
Just before I leave home, I passed him back to grandma and managed to snap these pictures of him whining and struggling too
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

Today he is only bothered by an occasional cough which is still filled with quite a lot of phlegm. I think he is really tired and is still feeling not so well after the sickness because he hardly smile that much today. What surprises us is that he knows to spits the phlegms out.

No comments: