Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Two more down!!!!

While Keith is recovering, Nicole and Grandma was down with the similar sickness yesterday. Grandma was very reluctant to see the doctor so I have no choice other than giving her a bottle of Vitamin C. The only ones whom have not have it is Grandma's maid and myself, but I am already starting to get sore throat (only when I get up in the morning)

I wonder how much longer will this be passing around in the family! My MIL was really scared of getting it because she immediately decline to help me to drive Grandma and Nicole to see the doctor. But anyway my last call to Grandma, she sounded much better already, but I wonder if she did take any of the Vitamins I have given her.

Here is a picture of them, when Keith was just starting to fall really sick
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

No comments: