Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Outing in Genting

I am really sorry that I have to delay my posts recently because grandma, whom have returned from Penang on Friday, have to go back to Penang to attend her MIL's funeral. So lately Elaine and I have to care for Keith while working.
Last Tuesday we went up to Genting for a buffet dinner and we all had a rather enjoyable time.

In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

Since the pictures are arrange according to the sequence it was taken, I'll let you all be the judge to the answer. I'll also try to find more time to post more picture we took that day.

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

wah he try to panjat pokok ah