Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

The result of the MBFCards "Got 5 LCD TV" promo June winners

As I am still in the process of reinstalling Windows XP on my laptop because of me getting BSOD frequently, probably some driver problem. I am unable to post much of Keith as I am yet to install my frequent used programs.

Well as I have posted before in my previous post for my chance of winning a 37" LCD TV and Elaine managed to collect another chance for herself by the 19th.

The result was announced today on their website and sadly Elaine's name was not there but mine is :D Some might say the same name thingy again like in another previous post. As in the result, my credit card ends with 8985.

Elaine was the one whom told me to snap it down and post it up, in case they take that page down wor
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

Elaine was very disappointed that her name didn't appear on the list. She is so greedy la, but anyway she still got the opportunity to win it as the promo runs until the end of Sept (there is another 300 more LCD TVs to win)

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

whoa.....congrats!!!! OK, next tv must give me hahaha

Tutiger said...

Sure can, sure can but to date still not even one 5 leh!!! maybe they already blocked me gwa