Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Our Baby is One Week Old

Well this is the day last week when he is brought into this world. I have left the digital cam in the house and told Elaine to snap some whenever she can. Well better than her using her handphone to snap those over-saturated pictures.

Nicole is definitely getting a little out of control nowadays, I bet she's doing it because she sense the lesser attention towards her. Well, will need to work out a way to tell her that attention will still be given to her but misbehaving would not bring her any attention.It is not her fault as she is still too young to know what is right and wrong without being taught.
It is always easier to be said than done, that's what most of you would say but she is afterall still my niece and we all in the family are truly concerned of her misbehaving. my sis, I think she got this strain of personality from you :)
Guess I need to start reading the "Four Weeks to a Better Behaved Child: Breakthrough Discipline" book (it seems to be for children from 2 to 10) Let me know if you needed to borrow my copy :P
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

He is not sleeping, his eyes are tightly shut because of the brightness.
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic
Look at those eyes, now everyone is wondering a double-lidded eyes nor not.
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic
This is the clothings I bought at the last minute, because all my mum have is too big for him. So sad...... Elaine and I felt that at least we need to get something at the much more fitting size for him.
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

he looks quite alert, looking around :).

u want some boys baju, i can pack some pass to u those of my boy's one which he can't wear liao