Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

A few more pictures

My sis just came over this Saturday morning and left on Sunday afternoon. But she forgot to leave me the Chinese Naming Book!!!!! Anyway she will be sending it via poslaju together with the "water powder" (for baby's face - you know those powder cones we used to apply on our faces after our baths when we were kids by disolving it with water first)

This is the Nicole's picture with a little of the powder applied, she was then 4 months old
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

Keith's rashes is keeping Elaine and I rather worried as it is now beginning to form hard skin and his cheeks and ears are really red and skin starting to peel too. We really hope that tomorrow will come sooner so that we can check with the Paed when Keith is getting his 2nd Hepatitis B jab. (Could it be the 'heaty' problem or is he allergic to milk? - I hope this mystery would be solved tomorrow)

Those of you in Penang can expect my sis this coming weekend to drop by your place to distribute the "Full Month" packages for me...... Thanks for your "Yan Cheng" (Ang Pows and presents for baby)
Since there is not too many people to distribute in KL..... I really dunno what to order :P

Elaine and I liked this picture...... Doesn't he sleeps like an adult. Elaine and I have this habit of having something covering our exposed ear when we sleep too :P
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

This is Keith sleeping on the over-sized pillow that I have mentioned before. He tends to sleep better on this than in his cot :(
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

P/S - Wanna share with you all my candid shot of Nicole in the morning, look at the way she is sleeping. (She just turned 360 degree counter-clockwise before sleeping on the bolster) My sis used to be the same too when she was small
:P (Wonder if she still kicks and 'kungfu' when she sleeps)
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

No comments: