Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Baby's Full Moon Ayamas

Nothing much to blog today. Today my sis had helped me to distribute Keith's Full Moon Ayamas in Penang. And this is the picture she took for me (with her handphone, I think)

In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

Well, I would also like to take this opportunity to explain myself if you didn't get the package. Honestly I am doing this in order to thank those whom have been so kind to give Keith his birth angpows. And I am not distributing it further away from that circle because I felt that some of you could have felt cheated if I did, right? Especially when in tradition we were suppose to prepare it ourselves and send it out
not buying Ayamas. Why nobody buy KFC, leh? Although there was no Ayamas but there was KFC ma. Can buy a Dinner Set and add 'angku' kuih and eggs ourselves too ma :P

My math on this is like this, I send you a Ayamas Pack and you give me "Yuen Chen" is the same as you paying for the Ayamas with the "Yuen Chen" then you tell me who profit out of this? ......... Ayamas.....! And how many of you out there liked Ayamas? What flavour is also a problem too :P I don't think I'll like the Chicken in the picture because I prefer their Golden Roaster Chicken

I'm having severe headaches today. Please excuse me for my short blog

No comments: