Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Keith is having his third tooth

We were told by grandma that Keith is about to have his 2nd & 3rd tooth as well. According to grandma, most of us in the family have our four bottom teeth first. At least now he cries less and I think he is ok with his first tooth :D

The four tooth we mentioned are the central incisor and the lateral incisor (Picture copied from Michelle's post in myBabyBay Forum. Without this picture I'd be really lost, I guess I have left all the biology I have learnt in the class) In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

Whenever we carry Keith, he is giving us a feeling that he is much more able to hold himself together (not so lembik la) and his head requires less support. Whenever I carry him I would try to make him stand and is also beginning to stand (supported) more steadily too but sometimes he is also lazy and would just lean forward to sit down :P Our problem is Keith wanted someone to keep talking to him....... and he is very talkative.

This is the pictures I took this morning :D (He is now one week short to his 4th month)
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic
Elaine complained that since Keith have his hair shaved, he have lost his cuteness, but I proved her wrong with these pictures :P
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic
I wanted to snap Nicole's picture too but she was being so naughty that grandma had to take her to the room :(
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

eh he so small got teeth edi?

michelle@mybabybay said...

He is a fast teether. Both my children also have their teeth at 3-4 months old.

Remember to start cleaning his teeth.