Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2007

Something horrible to share with all parents

I just wanna share with all parents out there so that the next time you take your kids out, you better hold on to them tightly because you'll never know what's gonna happen next. Nowadays children can really react so fast that they can do things at a glimpse of an eye, especially those that they were not supposed to do. Looking at the one below really pains me. (Give it sometime to load)
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic
It really hurts me to see the toddler got kicked into the air and land on his/her head. We would definitely all blame ourselves if this ever happens to any of our precious ones...... Better be safe because prevention is better than cure

By the way, where is his/her mummy and daddy??!!!!!!

Please don't flame me. I just took this off my e-mail that Melinda sent me to share it with you all.

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

omg...poor fella, i hope she/he is ok