Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Baby's Registration

I tried to register baby's birth with the NRD yesterday but got held up until leaving at 2pm. We had our lunch at Taman Maluri because there is a NRD there. I took Nicole along with me to the NRD and left Elaine, grandma and baby in Jusco.
Initially Nicole was calling out for Grandma but she became rather quiet as we travelled out of the parking. As we were walking towards the building to look for the photostat shop, I realised that I have forgotten to bring along Elaine's IC. **Darn, I have paid RM2 for the parking without actually parking at all**
Went back to Jusco to pick Elaine, grandma and baby. Upon reaching the NRD it started to drizzle. I ran to the photostat shop only to find a technician fixing it **Double darn, now I cannot go to the NRD**

This morning I got up at 8am and went to the NRD in Salak South. I was the only one in queue and got the birth cert in less than 30 mins. **Triple darn, they do not require a photocopy of my documents, as stated required in letter that TDMC have given to me**

Anyway....... now baby is officially named Keith Chin Cheng Yip (陳正曄 陈正晔)

(Just like what jazzmint have told me earlier, I didn't face any objection from the officer regarding "Keith", which my sis got her objection when she wanted to put "Nicole" - The funny thing here is why she faced objection when my sis does have her English name in her name officially)


More baby pictures too

Is he showing us a smirk?
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

This would his Superman flying look
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

His salute, I guess, to who? (No wonder he looked a bit lost too)
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

His half-smile look, I think
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

And I liked this picture taken with his eyes opened wide, but Elaine's hands wasnt that steady
In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

No comments: