Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

Another Photographer

I'd like to present to you all the next photographer in my place and she is my mum. Yup, grandma it is.....

Before Chinese New Year, Nicole had grandma's SE T610 badly scratched so Elaine gave grandma her NK7260 to use. I have tried to send grandma's favourite song over to the Nokia but it was not able to play **Funny Nokia always got this compatibility problem :P** As I couldn't find time to do it at home I told grandma to use the T610 first while I take the 7260 to work and to do the transfer and backup whenever I can find the time **Yup, same goes for my blogging..... I have my laptop next to me at work, stealing a minute here and there to surf and blog**

Somehow along the way my sis borrow grandma's T610 and charger. Yesterday Priscilla (my cousin, known as Foong Leng to most) brought the charger back to grandma (my sis had packed it back to Penang on her the last trip here) We have it charged overnight and this morning we exchanged phones so that I can take the 7260 with me, while grandma will have to use the T610 for the day.

This is what I have found in her phone :)

In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic

No comments: