Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Required Disclosure

Please be advised that I would like to valid this policy from 21 April 2007<br /><br />This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. If you have any questions, do feel free to drop me an e-mail at klchiaw@gmail.com<br />In this blog I do accepts various forms of monetary compensations in the form of advertising, sponsorship, insertions or any other forms that is available.<br /><br />These post could possibly be influenced by the requirement of the sponsors, be it in content, topics or posts made in this blog. These content, space or post may not always be clearly identified.<br /><br />Please be informed that my blog would possibly contain content which might present a conflict of interest and these content also may not always be identified.<br /><br />I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I do receive compensation for my posts, I would always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products whenever allowed.