Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Chin Family

Well I manage to scan some of my 4-5 months old picture (but B&W) and Elaine's 1 years old picture, put along with Keith's picture that I used in my avatar :P
I wonder why mine have to be in B&W? Elaine's and mine was taken in a photographing studio so I guess the pictures were more professionally taken. Keith might have to wait a bit more before we can go studio with him :P

I did one with all of us in B&W but Elaine was not happy about it. Anyway I did that only for comparison and I am only posting theirs in colour and mine in B&W.

In this Box is supposed to be a pic. Refresh or click here for a bigger pic
Although I was born and grew up in Penang and Elaine was born in Kluang, Johor, coincidentally all these pictures were actually taken in KL

Sigh! Will have to wait for my mum and sister to send me their album so that I can scan it all into jpgs for safekeeping

P/S - Did you all realise that I chose Keith's picture which he struck the same pose as mine :P

2 comments:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

Oh dear.... Keith really looks like you, man!
Think I can do this with my DD's photos vs the daddy since everyone said she looks more like daddy....

jazzmint said...

yalah..ur son sebiji like u..moulded from the same factory :)